- Slow down! Don’t stress! Stress causes hormonal fluctuations and increased oil production, which may result in troubled skin.
- Apply one of our high-quality, good-for-your-skin sunscreens with an SPF after your moisturizer everyday!
- Follow a basic routine of cleansing, exfoliating, moisturizing/hydrating, and protecting daily with good facial products. — Avoid drugstores/preservatives.
- Try not to touch your face, or other areas of concern, like your chest, neck, or even your back, too much. Keep phones, pillows, makeup brushes, etc. clean.
- Drink water plenty of water; this will help keep your skin hydrated and clear.
- Eat plenty of fresh vegetables, fruit, and raw nuts. Research shows that eating a good diet results in the appearance of luminous, blemish-free skin.
- Avoid excessive caffeine and alcohol intake which causes dehydrated skin, puffy, tired-looking eyes and premat
- Be sure to use make-up that’s non-comedogenic (the stuff that clogs pores).
Leave A Comment