- CLEAN is QUEEN. The most important aspect of keeping your lashes healthy and long lasting.
- Clean your lashes daily. Once they’re dry, brush them with a spooky to keep em’ fluffy and full. We will always provide you with one.
- Refrain from liquid or pencil eyeliners and mascara.
- Do not get lashes wet 24 hours after your appointment.
- Sleeping on your back or side is best.
- Avoid high heat. i.e. lighters, BBQ’s, opening hot ovens.
- Do not use Q-tips or cotton balls. You will always receive a micro fiber tool at your appointment.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!